Wednesday, December 31, 2003

As Time Goes By . . .

You must remember this . . . a kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh . . .

. . .

There are many bargains to be had in life. But, when it comes to things like toilet paper, you always get what you pay for. Just a little tip to bring you some bliss, comfort, and cheer in 2004.

Okay, moving right along now . . .

Wow. The last day of the year. You know how when you’re a kid you sit there and stare at the clock . . . just waiting and waiting for tomorrow to come. And it takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r. When you’re a little kid, time moves as slowly as beach traffic in July. Ya know? Well, I must be all grown up now ‘cuz time really flies.

As I sit here and type these words, I feel like I should be in a much more reflective and somber mood. After all, this may very well be the last blog I ever write in 2003. (Or maybe ever? You never know.) I should definitely probably leave you some profound pontification to contemplate well into the wee hours of next year. I should tell you something that will change your life forever. I should write something that will rock your world and make you a new person - no turning back. You will never be the same again after you read what I have to say in my blog.

Sorry . . . I think I’m going to have to fail you this time around. Kevin, do you have anything insightful to tell these good and faithful blog-reading people?

Hmmmm . . .

We spent a few moments over the last several days weighing our New Year’s celebration options for tonight. Some of them were tempting but, in the end, we decided to nix them all and just stay home. As boring as that may sound, this born-to-be-wild girl has decided that "home" is the most wonderful place on earth. No matter how small and meager, our home is our castle and we love it.

All that to say . . .

Happy New Year folks! Let the good times roll.

No comments: