Thursday, December 18, 2003

10 Places to See Before You Die

MSNBC reports that there are 10 places that you must see before you die. This list of 10 places was apparently whittled down from a list of 1,000 must-see places. Upon reading the list, I realized that I need to get busy! If God allows me to live an average lifespan, I only have 54 years left to accomplish all these things.

http://msnbc.msn.com/Default.aspx?id=3675363&p1=0

1. Jaisalmer (Rajasthan, India)
2. Highland Games (Braemar, Scotland)
3. Giant’s Causeway (Bushmills, Antrim, Northern Ireland)
4. Moscow Metro (Moscow, Russia)
5. Cha Ca La Vong (Hanoi, Vietnam) - this sounds very gross!
6. Chuuk Lagoon’s (Lost Fleet Chuuk, Micronesia)
7. El Questro Wilderness Park (Kimberley, Australia)
8. Sturgis Motorcycle Rally (Sturgis, South Dakota) - ha!
9. Mercado De Hechiceria (La Paz, Bolivia)
10.Diving with Manta Rays (Tobago, Lesser Antilles) - this sounds cool but scary!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you think cha ca la vong sounds gross? you must live a sheltered life. it is an amazing dish and i hate fish

Anonymous said...

The dish is delicious, but the restaurant is a fraud. You should go to another restaurant to have this dish. When I went to the restaurant in Hanoi, I was drawn in by the cool exterior decorations. Everything got worse from there. The staff were rude and tried to make us hurry up to clear the table for more guests, no doubt unwitting tourists who had read the silly MSNBC list. I left the restaurant with a stomachache that kept me on my back for the rest of the night.

yanmaneee said...

golden gooses
birkin bag
jordan shoes
golden goose outlet
nike air max 90
golden goose sneakers
paul george shoes
air max 97
fila shoes
yeezy boost 350