Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Huh

CNN reports: "Seahorses are the only species in which the male gets pregnant. Seahorses also perform an elaborate courtship ritual in which the male dances around the female, often for several hours."

Amy reports: "Sounds good to me."

________________________________

I mourn the fact that I was so cocky to report to you that our apartment is so clean and tidy. It amazes me how little time and negligence it takes for our apartment to look like a post-tornado scene.

Found a cute little grocery outlet store last night situated down the street from Kevin's office. You know those Babushkas I was telling you about a few blogs ago? Well, I think that whole neighborhood where Kevin works is a Russian settlement. The grocery outlet was filled with Russian-speaking individuals.

Almost killed myself battling a vicious rain storm after exiting the grocery outlet. Bad memories. But that's enough of that.

No comments: