Friday, January 09, 2004

Naïveté and Prevarications

If any of you watched The O’Reilly Factor last night, Bill talked about a California bill involving parental consent and sex education. That’s the bill I testified on last Tuesday. He interviewed an opponent of the bill, Assemblywoman Cohn, a smirking little, bleached-blonde, thing that actually has deceived herself into thinking she’s intelligent just because she got elected.

And, no, I didn’t just make those comments because I’m a disenchanted brunette.

If ever I wanted to throw things at the TV, it was while watching this interview. I was shocked and appalled at the blatant misinformation given to O’Reilly by Cohn. She was not only fabricating the FACTS of the bill - she was also lying about the tone and tactics of the author at the committee hearing, if you know what I mean. Ugh.

Anyway, today I wrote a letter to Bill O’Reilly to clarify things for him. Not that I’m big-headed enough to think he needs my comments - it’s just that my sense of justice demanded that I set the record straight.

Perhaps I’m simply a young and naïve person, yet to realize just how low the liberals will stoop to continue their agenda of destruction and annihilation of the traditional family in America. I’m starting to wake up, though.

God help us all.

No comments: