Thursday, January 08, 2004

A.M.

Today I got to the office, talked to about three different people, one at length, and then went back to my computer. That’s when I felt the itchiness of a tag at my throat. I looked down at the front of my shirt and, to my horror, noticed I was wearing it backwards!! Ugh, how embarrassing. It’s going to be one of those days . . .
____________________________________

This morning I opened my bible and several pieces of paper fell out. They were from a game, called the "bowl game," that we played with my family when in Long Beach for Christmas. To play this game, each player writes down random nouns on pieces of paper for their teammates to guess. I kept these particular pieces of paper because they were written by my little sister, Melissa, recently-turned seven, and when we read her entries, we got a chuckle out of ‘em. She reads better than I do but is still having a little difficulty with the spelling part. Here are the things she thought of when writing down her persons, places, and things:

"Chocllit" (a girl after my own heart)
"Mooves" ("Moves?" we asked her. "No! MOVIES!!" she exclaimed. This entry signifies Christy's influence on her life.) :)
"Teks book" (the little student that she is) ;)
"Caek" (and she drew a picture next to it with candles and all)
"Lego Land"
"Robinson May" (a local department store)

What a cutie pie.

No comments: