Friday, January 23, 2004

I take it back.

Okay, I take it back. I said something about pro-aborts being a "little bitter that not all share their joy" in my last blog. How about very bitter? N.O.W. should, in reality, be called N.O.B.U.W. - The National Organization for Bitter and Unhappy Women.

Yesterday, I observed two groups of people standing side by side. One group consisted of parents, children, clean-cut looking young teens. Several cute, chubby babies were also present in this group. (And the silent presence of those infants spoke volumes for the life cause.) Many in this group carried pictures of aborted babies - exposing the truth that abortion really is, simply stated, a modern form of legalized genocide.

The other group? Try spiked hair femi-nazis with hardened faces and darkened eyes, bearing their "choice" signs. I hate to judge people by outward appearances. But it's hard not to judge when you see two groups that are so contrasted. I swear that the latter group was comprised of two subsets of people, all women: 1) those who had been hurt by abortion themselves, have been hardened by it, and are now trying to justify it because of their guilt, and 2) staunch male-hating lesbian feminists. All of them are hurting. I wish they'd quit their rhetoric, stop shouting, stay still a moment and take time to search for peace and truth.

No comments: