Thursday, May 20, 2004

Gender-neutral hormones?

Hi there. I feel that all I’ve done all day is write things under pressure. Writing is such a joy. Writing under pressure is such a pain. First thing this morning, I wrote a piece on the liberal push for a gender-neutral society. I woke up the other day, sat up in my bed, and my first thought was "the liberals are pushing for a society where gender means nothing." Seriously! I must have had some pretty scary dreams the night before but forgot about them. Usually I don’t wake up contemplating such heavy subject matter.

Life has been good lately - minus losing that ridiculous house. I’m telling myself it was a "ridiculous" house because we lost it. If our offer had been accepted, it would be the most wonderful house in the world. I fully believe that a person can control their thoughts to make them a happier person. It’s an art. (Or maybe it’s a science?) Sometimes it takes a while to learn, but it’s worth it! Whenever bad things happen, we can respond in a good way or in a bad way. It’s entirely up to us. I hate it when people walk around sulking all the time - it’s like "okay, you’re having a bad day, but the rest of the world shouldn’t have to DEAL with it. Take your hormones off the rollercoaster, pleeeeeeeezzzz."

But I’m starting to get preachy now, so I’ll stop. Have a great evening . . . and make sure to think happy thoughts. ;-)