Thursday, October 02, 2003

In the Elevator with Arnold

Amy: I must say that interesting things happen to our friend Christine. She was at an event the other day and happend to get in an elevator with Arnold, The Terminator, himself. Arnold turned to Christine and this is what they said:

Arnold: "So, are you going to vote for me?"
Christine: "No."
Arnold: "Why not?"
Christine: "Because we believe different things on the moral issues, such as abortion."
Arnold: "I believe in a woman's right to choose."
Christine: "I believe in a baby's right to live."
Arnold: [Pause] "You are a tough girl."

Okay, I won't bore you with too much political yak, but I thought this dialogue was GREAT.

Kevin: I thought Arnold was going to turn to Christine and say, "I have the perfect part for you in Terminator 5." (Ha!)

No comments: