Thursday, October 30, 2003

Compelled to Blog

Oh my gosh . . . I wasn't even planning on blogging anything for a while because I realize I have been blogging probably too much lately. BUT . . . I am COMPELLED to blog. I was just researching something for work (yes, I do work) and had to access the Planned Barrenhood, oops, I mean Parenthood website. The first thing that jumped off the screen at me was this statement:

"We believe in passion — for change, for justice, for easing the plight of others, for caring, for living our convictions, and for confronting inhumane acts."

OH MY GOSH!! Talk about DECEPTION and LIES. The first part of it was bad enough . . . and I can see how some REALLY confused people would "think" they are "helping" women by "caring," etc., "helping" them to get rid of the growing, heartbeating, brainwaving, "tissue" inside them. But, the part about "convictions" and "confronting inhumane acts"? That is just WAY too much. It's like they are PROUD they kill unborn children. "Don't tell me it's not a baby," as Dr. Laura would say. You know what I think? I think that the activists promoting abortion are secretly so riddled with guilt about what they do for a living that they have to boldly proclaim these types of messages simply to deceive themselves and COPE with their morbid lives.

No comments: