Friday, July 02, 2004

Thoughts of Tomorrow

All right, Kevin thinks I should remove the link to my sister Christy’s blog (below to the left) because she hasn’t posted anything since December of last year. I am appalled that he should think me so disloyal to my own flesh and blood! (Warning: if you are not related to me and fail to post anything for over six months, I will probably drop you like a hot cake.)

Tomorrow we are planning to go hiking up at Lassen Volcanic National Park. I think that this year will be the "Year of National Parks" for us. You see, when we went to Yosemite in March we bought an annual pass. And, by George, we WILL get our money’s worth. Even if we have to spend a million dollars in gas money in order to get free admission (and save ten bucks!) we darn will. We have plans to visit Sequoia National Park later this month with my parents. So that will be good. And we would have liked to have gone to the Redwoods National Park on the north coast this weekend but we couldn’t find a hotel under a hundred bucks. And spending that much on a hotel would definitely defeat the purpose of saving money with our annual park pass. Argh. Life is so complicated.

No comments: