Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Just philosophizing

Well, I’m still trying to find the precise definition of a rose.  The only helpful thing I’ve found so far is this statement on one website: “Biology tells us that all roses have in common important properties that no one has discovered yet.”
 
Developing . . .
 
Last night we said “goodbye” to Colin and Shannon at the airport.  Very sad.  We really enjoyed our visit with them.  We stopped by Old Sac on our way to the airport – just to squeeze out a few more drops of fun memories.  ;-)
 
It seems to me that there’s always something in life to regret (when your siblings have to leave town, the good ol’ times, etc.) and always something in life to look forward to (seeing them again, making more memories, etc.).

And now I’m sitting here at my computer on my lunch break as life continues to move on . . .

No comments: