Friday, July 16, 2004

Hidden thoughts revealed . . .

Last night Kev called two of his sibs, Colin and Shannon, who are en route, via Seattle, to our house. He has been jumping up and down with excitement to be able to see them this weekend. I am ecstatic also but have refrained from the jumping aspect. Col and Shann are driving out a car we are buying, at a discounted price, from Kevin’s dad. We are happy that we will once again be a two-car family. Yay!

A: Kev, are you excited about the new car?
K: Yes. The great thing is that I will be able to plan the end of my work day better.
A: Yeah, on some days you may even get home before I do.
K: I hope not.
A: Why would that be so terrible?
K: ‘Cuz then I might have to fix dinner.

(Hey, at least he always does the dishes for me. I can’t complain.)
 

No comments: