Thursday, July 08, 2004

This and That

This is why I’m not planning to run for office. Everything you say is broadcast to the entire world. Although, I can’t imagine what possessed Riordan to make these remarks. How stupid can you get?

This morning, I dragged myself out of bed to walk 1.7 miles with Kevin. This is the second time I’ve performed the morning ritual with him. He’s been rather consistent about it for the past few weeks. He tells me that "it takes thirty days to form a good habit and only one day to break it." He would like to walk at least two miles every day but hasn’t found a route near our house that will allow for that. This morning I suggested that he simply zig-zag back and forth across each street. Not only would that help him reach his goal of two miles, it would provide some healthful entertainment for the neighbors. (Wink, wink.) He didn’t seem too thrilled about this idea.

No comments: