Monday, February 13, 2006

Neighborhood Excitement

On the way home from church yesterday we noticed a group of people walking down the main parkway near where we live. We looked down a side street and saw a huge line of cars and emergency lights.

We turned on the television when we got home and learned that a small plane had been performing aerobatics and crashed into a home just down the street from us!

Fortunately the occupants of the home were out of town. The entire neighborhood is in shock over this incident. Apparently many neighbors saw the plane doing stunts before it crashed.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

When I read the news about the plane crash in Roseville, I immediately went to your blog to make sure it wasn't your house. When I lived in Leesburg, two separate small planes crashed in town. It is very strange. rlr

Janice Phillips said...

I saw the pics on my Yahoo news, new it wasn't your neighborhood, and complacently continued studying. Then today, my coworker said it was 2 blocks from her house!!

Danielle said...

Wow, that's crazy!