Monday, January 16, 2006

What Kevin will do in his golden years ...

On Saturday night we stopped by Starbucks, hoping for a relaxing evening of coffee and conversation. We arrived to find that a local group, The Harmonicoots, had a gig there that night. The place was abuzz with lively, silver-haired individuals, harmonicas, clapping, and foot-tapping. We (scratch that, I) even got a chance to sing along with some of the songs.

Even though it wasn’t what we had originally planned, we had a good time.

Since Kevin got a harmonica for Christmas, I told him that he should join a group like The Harmonicoots when he gets old and that I would attend every single show.

[He was noncommittal on this one. But I think it would be fun.]

1 comment:

Rose said...

Amy! You re-arranged all your links! You were my master directory, and now I have to learn new places for everything. Oh, well. It actually makes sense this way.