Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Value of Being Connected

Right now I would say the value of being connected is priceless. Kevin would tell you otherwise. That’s because he’s currently looking at exactly how much it’s going to cost to get us a new computer since ours died on Wednesday night.

We are presently at Kevin’s office using his work computer. He is being industrious with his research and I’m goofing off.

For the past few days I’ve hardly known what to do with myself. I rely on my computer to work, stay in touch with people, read the daily news, and get pretty much all my information, including driving directions, grocery ads, and recipes for dinner! I’m so utterly dependent on the internet it’s not even funny!

Just so you know – if you sent me an e-mail in the past week, I have not received it and will likely never receive it.

Okay, I’d better go. I hope our new computer gets here like yesterday.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

My sympathies are fully with you. People worry that we have only one car and I'm stuck at home all day. I always say, "I'm fine as long as I have the internet." So Kevin, think of it as your contribution to the health and wellbeing of the woman staying home to raise your child. :) R

Jeanette said...

Well, that would explain why you never responded to the e-mail I sent....and I thought you were mad at me about that whole Christmas on Sunday discussion. LOL