Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It Must Be Fall

I’m back at MOPS and back to work. Kevin is back in school. And Fantasy Football has begun.

I really wish I had a picture of the guys on Monday when they were doing their Fantasy Football draft. There were like ten of them sitting around the table, each with a laptop in front of them, agonizing over their next pick. Us girls were upstairs in the loft visiting and conducting our own draft, occasionally hearing squeals of delight or dismay, whatever the case may be, from the men folk on the first floor.

Next year I’m definitely going to bring my camera so you can see how cute they were all huddled together around their technology taking their draft so seriously.

I’m not really into gambling but I do think the winner of Fantasy Football should get something. Not that I’ve personally ever been the champion of a league but I think it would be a let down to win and not get anything for it. Your friends should at least take you to dinner. Or something.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Dinner would be a great prize!

Anonymous said...

"squeals of delight or dismay"? These are men you're talking about right?

Amy K said...

Alright, maybe I should have said "shrieks" and not "squeals", although I'm not necessarily admitting that men don't squeal.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think there should be a prize too.

Anonymous said...

You should really think twice if squeals (or shrieks) of delight coming from a room of 10 guys is actually a good thing.

Kevin said...

They were more like caveman shouts.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some revisionist history if you ask me.