Monday, September 17, 2007

Double Fun

Here’s an update on my girls—Clara is getting so chubby lately. She’s a tank compared to what Meredith was at her age. We are enjoying her so much! She is so fun to hold and is cooing and smiling a lot these days. Meredith keeps cracking us up with her verbal expressions and fresh take on life. I think I’m finally going to (for real) start potty training her. Paying for diapers for two is getting old. As you can tell from the picture below, she is still enjoying choosing her own clothes to wear. She is very opinionated about this area of her life. And whenever she is wearing something with a princess Disney character (or her Minnie Mouse dress, which is under the sweater in the picture below), she thinks she is the most beautiful person in the world.





5 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah!! Pictures of the girls! I'm so happy. I miss them both. We need to do a skype call sometime in the near future so I can see them and talk to them. Love you guys!

Missi said...

Your girls are so cute!

the Joneses said...

LOVE her outfit! Go Meredith!

Clara looks extremely snugglable.

-- SJ

Stephen, Sarah, Nora, Joseph and Isaiah said...

Fun pictures! I'm with you on the potty training. Buying diapers for two is craziness. Let me know if you come across any good tips :-)

Rose said...

What adorable little girls! Meredith is growing up so fast!