Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow Ice Cream and Bangs

Apparently we're supposed to get lots more snow today. In anticipation of this, I put a bowl outside our back door to collect fresh snow. Unless there are big specks of dirt in the snow, I plan to make snow ice cream. We'll see if it's any good!

Also, today I finally gave in and cut Meredith some bangs. (I joined many other mothers in finding out how hard it is to use scissors on a moving target.) I was hoping to grow her bangs out but she never keeps barrettes in her hair and she was starting to look like a scraggly ragamuffin. Kevin is relieved I finally cut them. I'm still disappointed, though.


Here is a pic of Meredith playing in the snow last week. She dropped the fork somewhere and we still haven't found it.

5 comments:

Micah said...

The bangs are pretty adorable... and she seems awfully happy about them :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, as soon as the snow melts you find the fork... burried in the mud. That or you'll be sure to find it come mowing season. ;)

Anonymous said...

Take heart; bangs grow...quickly. About three weeks ago, I cut bangs for Nora and had the same disappointment. Now hers are long enough to put once again in a barrette :0)
-Sarah

Rachelle said...

What a little ham! She makes me laugh just looking at her. -rlr

the Joneses said...

That haircut picture is hysterical. Darren and I laughed helplessly over it. The bangs look fine, and the style is becoming to her.

-- SJ