Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Things Not Heard in the Real NFL Draft...

...but were actually said during our fantasy football draft:
  1. “How many wide receivers do I need?”

  2. “What team am I again?”

  3. “I’ll take Braylon Edwards.”
    “You heard he’s injured, right?”
    “Well then, on second thought…”
    “Once you take your hand off the piece, you can't undo your pick.”

  4. “I'll take Larry Johnson.”
    “Someone else already drafted him.”

  5. “I'll take Larry Johnson.”
    “Dude, he's already on your team!”

  6. “Can I phone a friend?”
(Credit: Darrin Thompson, who thought to jot these down and then post them on his blog.)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

It makes me laugh to think that the guys weren't as together as we thought. If only they had heard half of the things said upstairs. :)

Anonymous said...

Woah! Wild... Darrin was my DTP teacher at ITC back in 1997. But I'm sure he wouldn't remember that class. It was a loooong time ago.

Anonymous said...

Wild!!!!!!!