Thursday, July 27, 2006

It don’t mean a thing if it ain’t got that swing!

I think I was born in the wrong era. The Jazz Kitchen was amazing – the most fun I’ve had in a while.

Probably my favorite part was the vocalist who showed up toward the end of the evening. His voice was incredible and the songs were so fun. He sang “There Will Never Be Another You,” “Angel Eyes,” etc. And the swing dancing was fun to watch too. I think I’ve finally talked Kevin into taking lessons with me. So, next time we go to the Jazz Kitchen it will be even MORE fun. Stay tuned …

3 comments:

Jen said...

Swing is fun and so is the Jazz Kitchen. I recommend checking out Fountain Square on Friday nights (they have swing and offer an hour lesson) I think it is a $10 cover charge and then $2 for the lesson.

Angel said...

You should definitely go for it. I love swing dancing -- it is very fun and not nearly as difficult to learn as some of the ballroom stuff. :) That said, Dan has been promising me since we got married that he'd take lessons with me, but it hasn't happened yet. . .

JoMama said...

Doe!