Thursday, May 12, 2005

Introducing ...

This is a belated post … but I just came across this picture Kevin had saved to his desktop. We wanted to introduce you to baby’s first stuffed animal toy, purchased for him/her by Kevin’s parents when they were here last month. They actually threw us a mini-shower and got us some things we need. It was great fun to come home from work and have a party. I’m always for parties. :-) So, anyway, we still haven’t named baby’s adorable stuffed donkey. Any ideas? I’m horrible, simply horrible, at coming up with good names for inanimate objects.


Donkey

2 comments:

Amy K said...

Seth - Actually I hear that Colin and Shannon both told their parents "Why did you get them a donkey and not an elephant?" :)

the Joneses said...

Hm, let's see...

Keydon. Sounds nicely trendy if you don't pay attention to the actual letters involved.

Darren gave me a bear that Addie later adopted. The bear's name is Julius, because Darren's middle name is August but I didn't want to name him Augustus. So just look at Kevin's parents' middle names and see what suggests itself.

Or, just something random: Joe. Pierpont. Arabella. Lila. Alastair.

Wow, I need to stop before I get any more involved in this project. Next thing you know, I'll be trying to name your baby for you...

-- SJ (who else?)