Monday, May 23, 2005

Gals Time Out

Okay, these pictures are really dark because, for some reason, my flash wasn't working properly. Anyway, I had a great time this weekend at a ladies' luncheon to celebrate the impending arrival of Baby Koons. These girlfriends from bible study have been tremendously loving and supportive during this phase of my life ... I am so grateful for their friendships and I love 'em all. The shower-luncheon was held at Ettore's, a fabulous European bakery here in Sacramento. Check out their website for some scrumptious, unbelievable recipes!


Tricia, me, Lisa, Tara, Megan, Emily, and Kristi (holding Ty)


Yummy - Strawberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's such a blessing to have a "support group" like that. What a lovely bunch of gals. You look great, Amy! It won't be long now before you're holding that wonderful munchkin in your arms. God bless you and Kevin!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Amy. I didn't mean to have my identity be "unknown". I thought by typing my identity in the "NAME" box, it would show on the comment. Henceforth, I will end my comments with:
Susan in Elk Grove
There! Mystery solved. :)
I think.

Anonymous said...

Oy. Or.......mystery NOT solved. Sorry. My impatience is showing.
I think I'd done now. :P

Amy K said...

Hey Susan - No prob. I have posting issues from time to time, too. If you're the Susan I think you are (grin) it's good to "hear" from you and I hope all is well.

-AK