Monday, December 28, 2009

Snow and Sledding

How could you not love snow? If you don't like snow, you're like the person they talk about in Polar Express--you have ceased to hear the bell ring. There is no more magic and mystery in the world for you. Every time I see snow fall, I can't help but be overcome with joy and wonder. I don't think I could go back to living where there are no seasons, and things are the same all the time.

Our house covered with snow:
 

Kevin took the kids sledding today. There's a really great sledding hill across the street from our neighborhood.
 

I am about to have a baby in four weeks, so I opted for a different kind of fun.
 

The kids after their sledding adventure.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the Joneses said...

Amy, I love how passionate you are about things you love. I'm glad you're in a place where you can regularly enjoy the mystery and magic of snow. :)