Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Endearing Clara

Here's a picture of my sweet Clara. She is so funny these days. Two is not terrible, it's terrific. (Three is harder, I think.) Anyway, someday (soon!) I'm going to post a host of quotes by Clara. She is talking up a storm these days and often loves sharing a piece of her mind with you.

This picture was taken in California. She adored my sister's dog, Alley. I asked her if Alley liked her. She said, "Yes." Then I asked her if everyone likes her. She said, "Yes. I have lotsa friends."

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE this picture of her. Absolutely love it! And yes, please, post some funny quotes from Clara. :)

Emily said...

Umm, hello little Kevin :-) That picture is adorable. And I agree with you... three is by far more difficult than two.