Thursday, November 16, 2006

Family Pic and Alleged Trendy Color

Okay, we rarely get these nowadays … a family picture.



Also, for those of you who asked what we thought was a “trendy” color, here is one example. Our living room is a color called “smoky mountain.” The thing I love most about this color is that I’m never sure exactly what color it is. (I must love confusion, huh?) It’s grayish but sometimes I think it leans more toward blue tones and other times I see a lot of green in it. Probably nine out of ten people who come over squint and ask, “What color is that?” I love it!

I tried to take a picture of our dining room wall but it didn’t turn out – the color there is called “dried grass” and is a pale grayish green color.

8 comments:

JoMama said...

Kevinicus looks uncomfortable.

Chris and Amber said...

That's a great family photo!!!

JoMama said...

K-Fed still looks uncomfortable...

Anonymous said...

If you only knew what happens inside these walls.

Kevin said...

That's probably because the photo was taken on automatic timer. I was trying to readjust right when the camera snapped, so now it looks like I'm constipated or something.

Rebecca said...

I love the color of your walls. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rebecca. You have nice color yourself.

Carrie said...

It's fun to see a picture of the whole family. And in front of such a great wall too.