Monday, September 25, 2006

Progressive Dinner

It’s really hard to avoid the sin of gluttony at a progressive dinner! We had a great time Saturday evening, starting with appetizers at our house, and then moving on for three other courses at other various homes.

The morning of the party I decided to make flowers out of some radishes. I had never done that before. I enjoyed the attempt at being creative and artistic. It’s good to indulge the right side of my brain now and then.



Oh, and by the way, the circus was amazing! My favorite parts were the acrobats and elephants. And what mother in her right mind would ever allow her son to be a tiger tamer?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never participated in a progressive dinner, but they've always seemed like fun. How do they work, does everyone prepare their food in advance, or race ahead to their house by the time the guests are one stop away?

I think it'd be a kick to do with church folks, except for the fact that ours are so spread out.

the Joneses said...

A beautiful vegetable display. I'm so impressed!

-- SJ