Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun Fair Day

Although we probably had the best time ever at the Indiana State Fair last night, it didn't really feel like a full fair experience because the weather was dry and cool. It really does need to be sticky and hot to be the Indiana State Fair, you know.

We had dinner at the Dairy Bar. May I just say that I could eat the Dairy Bar's chocolate milk shakes until I'm sick. They are the most amazing invention ever known to man kind. And that is saying a lot coming from me, the Food Queen.

The Parade featured lots of old guys on tractors, of course.

We were surprised that Meredith was afraid of the cows, unlike last year. But she did find a baby cow she tried to coax to come to her. She said, "It's okay baby cow. I won't hurt you. Come here, baby cow."

Posted by Picasa

No comments: