Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yule Slide

Have any of you Indy people out there taken your kids to the “Jolly Days Winter Wonderland” exhibit at the Children’s museum yet?

We went for the first time this morning and it was probably the most fun we’ve had there yet. I think we could have spent the entire day on the Yule Slide. All three of us (Meredith, Clara, and me) went down together twice. We were planning on a third time together but Meredith accidentally went down by herself before we could get behind her. I thought she would be terrified because it spits you out pretty fast when you get to the bottom. But she LOVED it.

She also enjoyed the ice castle, going “ice fishing,” and the story time with Mrs. Claus. Everything was festive at the Children’s museum today. Even the carousel music was “I’ll Be Home for Christmas.”

I feel like I need to go shopping tonight, or something, and wear my Santa hat around the house. I’m totally in the Christmas mood!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Yule slide is awesome. We took the boys when they were younger. I miss those days! Aunt B.

Monica said...

We went earlier this week in the afternoon. It is great then because the museum is fairly empty. I sit at the bottom and take pictures while kids run back up the ramp to get in line again and again. Great fun and great exercise, too!

Anonymous said...

It looks like the slide on "A Christmas Story". You'll shoot your eye out kid!