Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Two Kids and a Squirrel

Today I watched Meredith and her friend Sol run around in the park chasing various squirrels. It gave me great pleasure to watch two carefree children enjoy their youth. When you’re young anything is possible and an adventure is always waiting for you to discover it.

I could hardly believe it but they came really close to those squirrels. Then, the squirrels would climb up a tree and Meredith and Sol would circle the tree pointing their little two-year-old fingers, smiles plastered all over their faces.

Sol was here because he’s now a big brother. Welcome to the world little Eden Rose!

Here's a pic I took this morning. M and S kept fighting over who would get to "take care of" Clara. Cute.

2 comments:

TulipGirl said...

Awww!

~ PragyaN ~ said...

hey hii...
after reading this blog,i could not stop myself from posting a comment.
the activities of these 2 kids reminded me of how i was doing when my li'l sis came 2 this world.perhaps i was the most happiest person then....
it feels nice 2 read your blogs & Mer has been my favorite always..!!