Monday, November 28, 2005

Home Again!

From Meredith

This past week I went on my third airplane ride. This time it was to a place called Indiana. There are lots of people who love me in Indiana and I liked it a lot. It was my first Thanksgiving, too. I learned that Thanksgiving is a special day to be grateful for what you have. I have a lot to be thankful for, even though I'm just a little baby. Here are some pictures I want to share with you. One is of my first snowfall and the other two are of playtimes with my Grandma and Grandpa Koons.





4 comments:

Linds said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're back and that you had a good time! Happy belated Thanksgiving :)

Micah said...

Oh, I am SO jealous that you got to see snow!!! I miss that so much! I guess I have more of a chance seeing it than you, though, so I shouldn't be too jealous :).

Kevin said...

Well, not really, Micah. We can get to the snow in Tahoe (and they have plenty of it!) in less than an hour.

Micah said...

Okay, well then, I really AM jealous!!