Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The truth revealed ...

Kevin and I have been on this walking frenzy lately. (I think our neighbors will soon believe we’re maniacs because we’ve been walking so much.) This morning I told Kev I needed to stretch before our walk and then proceeded to bend over and touch the ground with my hands while standing. He looked at me in disbelief and said, “If you can do that, I think you can certainly tie your own shoes.” Up until that point I’d been getting away with having him think that my swollen belly was preventing my shoe-tying capabilities. So, he had been dutifully tying my tennis shoes for me for the past several weeks. And, I admit, I had been enjoying this little service. All it took was one little slip this morning … now it looks like I’ll be on my own again! Oh well …

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Kevin was such a slave...let my people go Amy Joy, let him go. Remember Ex. 8:21!!

Anonymous said...

I laughed till I nearly fell off my chair. You slipped up girl!!!
the other Mrs. Koons