Friday, April 17, 2009

My lucky day ...

Today is gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. On the way home from the library a friend called and invited me to do a spontaneous park play date. We swung through the McDonald's drive-thru and made a u-turn to go to the park, instead of going home and putting Clara down for a nap. All sensibility goes out the window on a beautiful weather day, right?!

When I pulled up to the drive-thru to pay, the manager told me that lunch was free because their cash register just broke and would be down for at least five minutes!

Not only did I get the chance to spend a few hours out in the beautiful sunshine with a friend, I also got a free lunch! Nice! It's totally my lucky day.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

It was such a gorgeous day!!! I'm glad you got to enjoy it, and you sure did luck out at McD's!!!