Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I love blogs.

Blogs are so wonderful. With blogs, it’s possible to post about your weekend in Tahoe and end up with comments debating illegal immigration (see below). How cool is that?

This morning Kevin reminded me of another cool thing about blogs – they “chronicle your life.” (Actually, I'm still trying to decide if this is a good thing.)

He sent me a link to one of my earliest posts about how I would never agree to living in a newer house because older houses are better.

We both laughed because of how much my opinion has changed. When we started looking to buy a house just five months after I wrote that post, I quickly realized how nice newer houses are.

For one, you don’t have to deal with popcorn ceilings. For two, the floor plans tend to be more open and spacious. The list goes on and on …

Now I won’t even let Kevin look at a house that was built prior to 1990!

It’s funny how the tables turn.

Oh, and I’d like to mention that the BEST thing about blogs is that they allow you to keep in touch with your friends … and make new ones too.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yes I must say that I have enjoyed the blogging world!

Hip Hip Hooray for blogs! (though I have to agree with you Amy about not being so excited about my written opinion being recorded. hmmmm...) :)

Janice Phillips said...

And I wasn't talking about a specific immigration bill, but rather the issues being addressed in Congress in general. And how 'bout the whole truancy thing w/those kids ditching school!? Hope no homeschoolers get sucked into the dragnet of overly attentive truancy/police officers.