Monday, December 17, 2007

Birthday Surprise!

Kevin was indeed surprised by the birthday bash I threw on Friday night. It seems like everyone had a good time. I’m glad it’s over, though, because I got sick of lying to Kevin, trying to keep him from figuring out I was throwing a party for him. I’m a really, really bad liar.

Anyway, a bunch of people asked for recipes, so here they are!

Sidecar Cocktails
Roquefort Pear Salad
Aussie Chicken
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Vegetables

I did frost the glasses for the cocktails, which was fun. And, the mashed potatoes recipe is enough to feed an army--I made one-fifth of the amount indicated. You can automatically change the amount of servings using the tool on the All Recipes site. Also, for the roasted vegetables, I added carrots and zucchini.

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

The party sounded so fun!!! I'm glad you did that. I'll be forever wishing I had just showed up. :) oh well.