Monday, December 10, 2007

The Big 3-0

My man is 30 today. Although we think of the one having the birthday as the one who gets the presents, I can’t help but think that it’s me who gets the best gift. I got it when Kevin entered my life. Aside from Christ, he is the best thing that could have happened to me on this earth. Every day I know how lucky I am. Someday our daughters will know it better too.

If a person’s success is determined by how much his wife and children love him, then I think Kevin is the most successful man I know.

Words cannot express how much we love you, Kev.

Here’s to another happy decade!

All our love,
Amy and the girls

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kevin. 30?? Not possible. Love, Aunt B.

Anonymous said...

I have on my to-do list for the day to send an ecard. It isn't going to happen (the list isn't moving) so I jumped on to say Happy Birthday from our whole family. Here's to your 30s!

Heather L. said...

Happy Birthday to Kevin!

the Joneses said...

Happy birthday, Kevin! You're a great guy!

-- SJ and DJ

Anonymous said...

Wish you a very HAPPY but Belated BIRTHDAY...congrats for ur 2nd daughter...visiting ur blog after a long time and came 2 know about da second kid... anyways wish you both a very happy life...