Monday, August 06, 2007

Wedding Weekend, etc.

Here are a few snapshots of the wedding taken with my little camera (and some other random recent pictures). But if you want a real treat, see the pictures that our photographer friend from church Kevin Swan took! Amazing!!!

We wondered all along if Meredith would actually make it down the aisle as a flower girl. She did well at the rehearsal but got stage fright at the ceremony. She asked grandpa to hold her hand and he did. She walked down the aisle WITH him, staring bashfully at the floor. But she was cute anyway and I know it was one of the highlights of her life-thus-far to be a flower girl in aunt Megan's wedding!

Megan was a beautiful bride, the ceremony and reception were very memorable, elegant, and fun. We're glad KC is a part of our family now. Best wishes to the happy couple as they honeymoon and settle down in Texas!










4 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, Mer looks so precious in that dress! And you look fabulous too, Amy - i hope i look that good so soon after having my baby :-)

Kelly Sauer said...

Congratulations back! It's funny how many babies were born in the space of three weeks or so, isn't it?

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family! I especially love the photo in front of the fan!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your pictures! My family promised me "we'll take LOTS of pictures" and then they somehow didn't. Ugh! I'm waiting for more of Kevin Swan's to appear. Clara is looking so lovely! Someday I'm going to meet her in person!!!
Heather L.