Monday, July 30, 2007

Morning Trek

I haven't had time to download pics from my camera so here are a few that I stole from Shannon's blog. :)

I just finished an approximately two mile walk (round trip) to the post office, the canal to let Meredith feed the ducks, the grocery store to buy bread and milk, and Starbucks (because I figure I deserve a treat after all that). We only have one car so I love living in a borough of the city where I can walk to these types of places. It was my first time pushing the double stroller, which was heavy but not too bad. The worst part was lifting it to get it down the stairs.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed how much you are getting out with a newborn and an active toddler! You deserve a double latte!!
geni

Carrie said...

I'm with Geni. You definitely do deserve the double latte! =D

I LOVE the top picture of Meredith and Clara. Extremely cute.

Shan said...

Those are some seriously adorable pictures.

Missi said...

the pics are so precious! Good for you already getting around! I don't think I was that active right after having a baby:-D

the Joneses said...

Oh, I want to cuddle Clara and kiss her! And grab the lattes for yourself while you can. Meredith might catch on pretty soon and then you'll have to share. :)

-- SJ