Friday, January 09, 2009

Life in Pictures II

 
We really enjoyed Christmas this year--all of Kevin's siblings were in town and we had a fun, intimate family day! Kevin's dad bought an air hockey table and a shuffleboard table. Fun times!

 
I ignored all the upacked boxes (hard to do!) and took the girls to the Children's museum right after Christmas to take advantage of the Yule Slide while it was still up. Clara loves that thing!!

 
We were planning to host a New Year's Day brunch and I got the stomach flu. I told Kevin he'd probably better cancel since I wasn't up to cooking. He was so disappointed he offered to make the frittata himself!! I was so proud of him! And everyone says it was actually really good. :)

 
Meredith went to a fun, girly tea party!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Enjoyed all the pictures!