Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Eggs, Towels, and Scotty Dogs

Yesterday morning I laughed so hard after hearing a dialogue between Kevin and Meredith. He was changing her diaper when she informed him that she wanted to eat an egg for breakfast. He said, “Okay, we’ll go ask your mommy to make you an egg.” She then informed him, that no, “Daddy cook! Daddy egg!” She wanted HIM to make her an egg.
_____________

Usually Meredith runs into the bathroom after my shower and says “All done!” This morning, in addition to that, she grabbed my towel off the rack, brought it to me, and said, “Towel?” I could get used to this type of service.
_____________

Meredith is getting so picky about what clothing she wears lately. When Kevin was dressing her for church, he described the butterflies on her dress, saying, “Look how pretty!” She then replied, “Dog!” She wanted to wear her church dress, which is now getting too small, that has the Scotty dogs on it. She would not take no for an answer. It looks like the clothing wars have begun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a scottie dog dress I wore to church too!! How cute. Hope you all are doing well!