Wednesday, May 07, 2014

He is Risen!

Easter Sunday ... the kids are at such fun ages and growing up too fast!  


This is the first and last time we will dye eggs with shaving cream.  What a mess!  The swirly colors were fun but the smell got to me.  I'd rather smell vinegar any day than Barbasol.



 We made an egg tree.  Meredith, at age eight, is an amazing egg blower.  She didn't seem to mind and she saved me from having a headache.  Nice!  If you look closely you will see that the eggs cracked. It lasted about 48 hours before a child got to it.  I guess that's pretty good ... 

We made these cute little birds nests to sit by place settings on Easter Sunday.  Super easy and fun!  I will make these again. 

We always do Resurrection Rolls.  The kids never let me forget to do it, as they love it so much. 

Yay!  A family snapshot where everyone is looking at the camera.  We had to get this before church because there was a fat chance everyone would still look good in their outfits after we let them loose!

These are my two guys.  I love them.

Some spritzers and appetizers while the ham was baking.

What a pretty day!

Grandpa with little Cars.

Cutting the carrot cake with the grandmothers.

Carson's first egg hunt.






The hunt was fun but the big purple ball was the BEST.





No comments: