Thursday, March 08, 2012

Spring Fever Rages

We have had a major case of spring fever around here. On Monday and Tuesday our homeschool was an epic fail. (As in, it was dinner time and Meredith was STILL doing her math.) I was stressed out. I hadn't planned to take a spring break but Kevin told me I needed to take the day off on Wednesday. God arranged for it to be 68 degrees and sunny that day. I think it was a special gift just for me!

The kids ran around at the park for several hours. They played on the play equipment and then we hiked on some nature trails that sloped down toward a river. It was a really good, refreshing day in the sun.

Just what the doctor ordered to help cure Spring Fever.

2 comments:

Diary of an Autodidact said...

Perfect! They can always double up some other day when things are going well.

Rachelle said...

One of the great things about homeschooling is suspending for the weather. And a good vacation.