Friday, October 04, 2013

About a boy ...

This afternoon I laid on the carpet next to Carson to play with him for a few minutes. It's a Friday, and the pace of my life is more relaxed on Fridays. On Mondays, I run around like a lunatic. On Fridays, I have more room to breathe. And play with my boy.

Today, Carson kept crawling over to me, patting me and giving me open-mouthed kisses on my cheek. He also freely gave opened-mouth kisses to Sophia's dolly. He is a happy, playful, expressive and enthusiastic (read: loud and easily excitable) baby boy, who soon will no longer be a baby anymore! (Slow down, time!)

 

 
 
 
 
 
Carson has a pretty sweet life, being doted on, and carried around all day, by three big sisters. I love these four ...
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Diary of an Autodidact said...

Too stinkin' cute.