Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall Splendor

I must confess I was really worried that we would have an ugly fall this year because it seemed like many leaves were falling off without turning color. But I was wrong, wrong, wrong. All of these pictures were taken a few minutes ago, and these trees are all located within a five minute drive of my house. I get to drive by all of these places almost every day. Lately I have been holding my breath because I can't stand how pretty it all is. I LOVE THIS. I can't get enough of it!! My kids think I'm crazy because I drive so slow these days and am constantly telling them, "Oh look! It's fall!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather L. said...

I love the beauty of it too. Driving over Eagle Creek is just gorgeous at this time of year. Megan's coming back at just the right time!

Cara Mengobati Gusi Bengkak said...

This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the website

Cara Menghilangkan Bopeng
Obat Penyakit Kulit Eksim
Obat Alami Tekanan Darah Tinggi/Hipertensi
Cara Menyembuhkan Mata Minus
perawatan kesehatan mata
Obat gatal Kudis/gudik