Thursday, October 31, 2013

Super Daddy

Bad nighttime iPhone pictures could never adequately capture a moment, but these will have to do.

Meredith has been studying astronomy this year and has to memorize the 15 brightest stars, the constellations, and the zodiacs. Science became a lot more fun when Kevin took our kids, and some friends, outdoors to find these theoretical 15 brightest stars. We saw some of them at night, and some we saw before sunrise. "Oh my goodness, so THAT is Capella." And, "Arcturus does look reddish, doesn't it?" were things that could be overheard. Everyone thought it was pretty awesome!
 
 
 

And Clara loved it when her dad subbed in for her Upward Soccer team.  Go Clara!
 

"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart." 

"Right now I'm just super in general, but maybe someday I will be a super dad, too!"  

(Yeah, I couldn't help but post this picture of Carson, in his superhero shirt.  He gets lots of compliments.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: